Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Treasury of Great Recipes by Mary and Vincent Price


Take the sting from the Ides of March with one of the most elegant cookbooks of all time!  Hollywood's King of Horror during the '50s, '60s and '70s, Vincent Price (1911-1993) was also an accomplished artist, witty raconteur, and noted gourmet.  You'll love the anecdotes and photographs as much as the recipes, gathered from the Prices' exotic travels near and far.   


In collectible condition, now available at my eCrater store.

2 comments:

Lya de Putti said...

Hello there! This is my absolute favourite cookbook and I'm making one recipe a week from it over at the Vincentennial Cookblog. I mentioned your site today! Best wishes from London Jenny of Silver Screen Suppers x

Lya de Putti said...

Hi there - this is my absolute favourite cookbook and I'm making one recipe a week from it over at the Vincentennial Cookblog. I mentioned your lovely site today! Best wishes - Jenny x