Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lower Shipping on Books and Videos at my eCrater store!

Taking the plunge ... after years of setting fixed shipping costs for each item, I'm trying out eCrater's automatic shipping calculator. That means that (until after the holidays or I find out otherwise, whichever comes later) I won't be charging for shipping materials -- a savings per item nearly $2 on domestic standard shipping compared to that of, say, the gigantic Brazilian river marketplace.

My eCrater store has a lot of the kinds of gently used items that you wanted a long time ago but didn't buy because they seemed kinda expensive at the time. Gourmet cookbooks. Exercise videos in VHS format to burn off the recipes you tried. Craft patterns for indulging your creative side. Novels and classic movie videos for when you just want to chill.

Along with already super low prices, these new rock-bottom shipping fees make my store an even better destination for when you're ready to take a break from holiday shopping and indulge in a little something for yourself. Have a look!

No comments: