Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ready to shop?

Save LOTS of money while getting great antiques, vintage collectibles, art, books, videos, & more delivered promptly and securely from a reputable seller at http://yesteryearsgoodies.com!

My handy website offers a large variety of quality vintage glass, pottery, art prints, and other home decor, collectibles, as well as hard-to-find books - including fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks and craft books & patterns - and videos (exercise and fitness, children's) - all indexed and linked to their listings. Most of them are listed at online sites that do not charge for listing - like BluJay - so I can offer them at the lowest possible prices. A few I've listed in my own "store" with a secure Paypal shopping cart. Whatever the venue, all items are backed with my Golden Rule Satisfaction guarantee, backed with 100% positive feedback since I began selling online in 2003.

So, if you're looking for an alternative to the big shopping venues because you want something unique, shipped within 24 hours of payment, guaranteed to satisfy, and offered with personalized service, try http://yesteryearsgoodies.com. And remember, if you don't find what you're looking for now, you might just find it a few days from now -- I *love* to shop and list, and I'm always stocking "new" things!

Click any category below to see what's in stock today:



Art Prints,
Photography
BooksCollectibles
Cookbooks
& Booklets
Craft Books
& Patterns
Glass
House
& Garden
JewelryLinens
Pottery
& Porcelain
Silver
& Silverplate
Videos

No comments: